FOREFRONT INSPECTIONS LLC
Buying or selling a home can be exciting, meaningful and a lifelong dream. This can be a very stressful process but also a good time to get answers.
That's where Forefront Inspections' expertise comes in. I will give you a clear, unbiased evaluation of your home's overall condition, allowing you to make an educated decision. I will personally meet with you at the inspection site, answer any questions that you may have, and give you peace of mind. I inspect for any unsafe conditions and issues including the:
- Physical Structure
- Electrical System
- Heating/Air conditioning
- Interior and Exterior
- Forefront Inspections is a full time home inspection company! I am dedicated to the residential inspection profession and my customers.
- Highly qualified and experienced with over 6,000 inspections performed.
- Independently owned and operated here in Hawaii.
- Certification with ASHI and InterNACHI maintaining a minimum of 44 hours of combined continuing education, keeping me current and informed about the latest developments in the home inspection industry.
My name is Ryan Arakawa. I was born and raised in Hawaii on the island of Oahu. I began my Home Inspection career in California working two other inspection companies. I brought back my experience and education home to Hawaii in 2010. I started Forefront Inspections to bring a higher standard to the home inspection industry and to meet the needs of my clients with top quality service. Forefront Inspections is independently owned and operated here in Hawaii. I have performed over 6,000 property inspections to date with experience in residential building and remodeling. I'm a certified inspector and a proud member of ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors) and InterNACHI (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors).
- I use the latest technology and equipment in the industry and this enables us to be at the forefront, providing you with the best inspections possible.
- Flir Thermal camera technology allows a non-intrusive view of problems that are unable to be seen by the naked eye (active leaks, missing insulation, electrical issues, etc.)
- Thermal equipment is used to determine suspect areas at no additional charge.
- Cutting edge web based report writing system that allows for an interactive, in depth understanding of the inspection.
- Comprehensive easy to understand report writing system with colored illustrations and photos.
- Reports are accessible online, delivered as a hard copy, and through email any where in the world.
- 24 hour turn around time and most reports are emailed the same day.
- Servicing the whole island. Anywhere you need an inspection, I’ll be there.
- Thorough inspections, client walkthroughs, and comprehensive reports are my specialty.
- Communication is the key and I am available to answer questions from anyone or any party that you request (ex. contractor, seller, plumber) to allow for a smooth process.