Before you put your home on the market, consider the Sellers Inspection service to make the process go faster and smoother. If you decide to sell your home, eventually the buyer is going to conduct their own home inspection. Wouldn’t it be nice to know what their inspector will find beforehand? A Seller’s Inspection will point out any problems you may have ahead of time and help in many other ways.
- It allows you to evaluate your house through the eyes of an objective third party. How will a prospective buyer see your home? How can you maximize that critical first impression?
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
- It permits you to make some, or all, of the needed repairs ahead of time so that defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- It will help relieve the prospective buyer’s concerns and suspicions.
- You will have the time to get a reasonably priced contractor without having to scramble to meet a purchase contract imposed time frame.
- Pre-planning and proactive repairs usually pay for themselves many times over, not only financially, but also in peace of mind and stress reduction.